Is an artist who has been drawing and painting since she was 5 years old, having completed her high artistic education at the High School of Print and Media Industries in Moscow.
Olga has made London her home since 1996 and had exhibited her works multiple time and took part in auctions of Russian art, as well as leading several educational programs.
- author of painting training programs approved by the National Gallery of London, the British Council for Culture, the House of Commons, the Prince of Wales Arts Foundation and many others.
- Held more than 125 events and art projects in London in the field of fine arts
- continues her work as an artist, her work continues to network with art collectors in Russia and abroad
- speaks fluent English, has worked for more than 10 years as an interpreter and moderator at international conferences and roundtables on Russian-British cooperation in the House of Commons and the House of Lords of the British Parliament
- lives and teaches in Moscow since 2014, serves as the Art Director of the gallery "Amato Art Agency" (Moscow-London-Paris-New York)